PickitLink™ For Adagio
An intuitive and practical solution for mobile warehouse picking
that just works smarter.
Want to use Adagio Order Entry to do mobile warehouse picking?
PickItLink™ is your answer.
Use PickItLink™ to:
- eliminate the need for multiple copies of your paper picking slips
- streamline your Order Entry picking and invoice processing
- reduce the time spent invoicing sales orders
- improve Inventory picking speed and accuracy, and
- feed entered orders into browser-based screens on your mobile tablets, for selection and picking order details
- Shipping status updates: Wireless, real-time quantity updates on sales orders, shipped orders, backorders, and audit trails
- Tablet compatibility: Display that’s compatible with both Android and Apple tablets
- Touchscreen filters: Sort orders by
- ship date
- shipping methods
- customer priority
- pick sequence
- item number
- Digital pick slips: Print completed packing slip inserts for shipping
- Product invoicing: Orders are updated with “Ready to Invoice” status, enabling auto-invoicing of blocks of orders.
Integrates well with:
- Ship2Link™ for shipping and courier tracking number solutions
How does PickItLink™ work?
- Orders are entered as regular Adagio Order Entry
- Entered orders immediately show up on the PickItLink™ Orders screen.
- Orders can be sorted/filtered and browsed for details before being selected/assigned to a Picker. Assignment to a picker updates Adagio Pickslip Print status.
- Order details displayed on screen with the option to select the ordered quantity or key in the picked quantity. Picked items can be filtered from screen when picked.
- Generate a completed packing slip prior to Verification.
- Upon verification, release the order for shipping. Verified picked quantities are updated automatically to Adagio Order Entry Open orders. Orders are flagged as Ready to Invoice.
- Auto invoice groups of orders by filtering to include “Ready to Invoice” Orders in Order Entry.