Adagio Cloud Manager provides administration of User security permissions to control access to Adagio applications, functions and companies (or datasets).
- Clone a user to make sure that security settings and other options are set up properly.
- Use Console to copy settings from one company to another.
- Schedule system shutdowns to make sure that everyone is out of Adagio for backups and data integrity checks.
- Specific commands are available to: retrieve and post batches; perform day-end processing; charge interest; and print statements.
- Define DataCare Jobs, specifying the modules you want checked, and the tests you want performed.
- Automatically back up your data prior to checking its integrity. Copy the backups to another directory too.
- Keep a log of all integrity checks performed, and their results.
- Email any user, or group of users on success or to alert them of failure of a Job. Attach the results log to the e-mail for review.
- Use Windows' Scheduler to have DataCare run at night, when the accounting data files are not in use.
- Automatically run the rebuild function on damaged data it encounters.
Automatically recover deleted records to free up disk space and improve the overall responsiveness of your accounting system.